Shopko building is now available for lease, contact:
NAI Pfefferle / Pfefferle Management
200 E. Washington Street, Suite 2A
Appleton, WI 54911
- Commercial Lots owned by the Village of Ellsworth
- Shovel ready sites with streets and utilities
- Lots ranging from 0.45 to 5.37 acres, property can be divided
- Perfect location for professional offices, restaurants, service providers and more
- Protective covenants are in place Click Here to View the Crossing Meadows Covenants
- Affordable land price.
Commercial and Residential Building Permits
Ellsworth Village Board has taken action to waive all Impact Fees for Commercial and Residential Building Permits thru 12/31/19
The Business Capital Fund is available for providing Start-up and Expansion Financing. Administered thru the Mississippi River Regional Planning Commission. Loan applications are available here link to flyer Capital Fund
Click here for a printable Ellsworth Community Economic Profile
Do you have a specific information request? If so, contact Nicole Stewart, Village of Ellsworth Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer at 715-273-4742 or email
Links to Wisconsin Business Development Information
- Wisconsin vs. Minnesota business cost study by the NAIOP
- Pierce County EDC – County Business Development organization with helpful links and information on local financing programs
- Mississippi River Regional Planning Commission – Regional group which manages a special loan fund called the Business Capital Fund. Also a source of demographic data and information for the Ellsworth area.
- Pierce County Workforce
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corp.
More Ellsworth Information:
- Ellsworth Area Chamber
- Ellsworth Community School District
- Pierce County Economic Development Corp.
- Momentum West