- Affordable land price of $11,000 per acre, negotiable.
- Shovel ready sites with streets and utilities close by.
- 7.7 acres, 4 acres buildable, property can be divided.
- Motivated community seeking development projects.
- Click Here for a printable Ellsworth Community Economic Profile
Do you have a specific information request? If so, contact Nicole Stewart, Village of Ellsworth Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer at 715-273-4742 or email
Residential and Commercial Building Permits
Ellsworth Village Board has taken action to waive all Impact Fees for Commercial and Residential Building Permits thru 12/31/19
The Business Capital Fund is available for providing Start-up and Expansion Financing. Administered thru the Mississippi River Regional Planning Commission. Loan applications are available at this link to flyer Capital Fund.
Links to Wisconsin Business Development Information
- Wisconsin vs. Minnesota business cost study by the NAIOP click here
- Pierce County EDC – County Business Development organization with helpful links and information on local financing programs
- Mississippi River Regional Planning Commission – Regional group which manages a special loan fund called the Business Capital Fund. Also a source of demographic data and information for the Ellsworth area.
- Pierce County Workforce profile
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corp.
More Ellsworth Information:
- Ellsworth Chamber
- Ellsworth Community School District
- Pierce County Economic Development Corp.
- Momentum West